Mythology Ages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Battlefield of Legends!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Mythology Ages! We hope your time here is grand!

Forum Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RepoMan
Admin
RepoMan

Forum Rules  Empty
PostSubject: Forum Rules     Forum Rules  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 4:12 pm

Welcome, one and all, to Mythology Ages! Before you begin your adventures, please refer to this rulebook.
Trust me, it will be much easier to play in the forum once you get a grasp of the rules here.

Now, there are some simple ones:

No Flaming
No Godmodding
No Double-Posting
No Belligerent Behavior

Simple enough, right? Well, it can be; if you go into detail.

1.1: No flaming other members. No insults (w/o reason), spam, or undermining. We're all going to try and be friends, here.
1.1.1: If such happens to you, report the user to a Mod. We will try our best to beat those people into submission and, if behaviors persist, the banhammer is the next step.
1.2: No back and forth arguments. Not only do we not want to see this on the forum threads, but we don't want it to disrupt our fun. If you absolutely have to, we encourage the use of PMs.
1.2.1: Should you not be able to cooperate with this, we will start with a Warning. Which will lead to a Severe Warning. If this persists, we will petition a hasher punishment; which will inevitably lead to a ban if behavior persists.

2.1: No Godmodding of any kind allowed here.
2.1.1: There will be no cheating allowed, which is explained inside of the Mythology Ages RPG Rules. Also, there can be no solving of different problems or efforts with ease. Trust me, if you lose; you learn better strategy.

3.1: The Double-Posting rule stands true and tall. No double posts. However, because I'm a nice gal; and because I'm not (that much) of a douche, I can tolerate it. But please, edit the post should it Double on you. There won't really be a punishment for this, though.

4.1: This... this should be obvious. If you even attempt to threaten someone, you're banned. Forever. Indefinitely. Period.
Back to top Go down
https://mythages.rpg-board.net

Forum Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mythology Ages :: Rules and Guides-
Jump to: